16/05/2013

Explanation.

I should probably explain my post yesterday a little more... coherently. You see, I'm fairly sure the proxies at the warehouse were waiting for me because I'd posted what I was gonna do on this blog, like a tit. So I figured I'd test the theory, as wells as possibly helping out a little. So I went to the warehouse and got what I needed, then posted that I would go the next day (yesterday's post), as well as insulting snowy. I figured he'd probably be waiting for me, along with some of his mates (if he could use the path, anyway). Then I called the police, told them there'd be trespassers at the warehouse. Tell me Snowblind: did they get you? Were you there?

9 comments:

  1. I went to see if you'd turn up, but I wasn't in the warehouse. It wasn't my fight, I really don't care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Worth a try, though. After all, I have nothing much better to do.

      Delete
    2. It let me sneak the fuck out of Blackpool. So yeah, worked out OK for all of us.

      Delete
    3. You got out? Great! Hopefully things are less dangerous now that you're out of the worst of it?

      Delete
    4. Yeh. Got some wire for you if you need it.

      Delete
    5. I'm pretty much good, I think. Thanks though, if we meet I'm sure I'll find some use for it- after all, more magnets would always be useful if I could find some way to deploy them over a wider area...

      Delete
  2. My brethren are great, aren't they?
    Bad move calling the cops, that will be a stabwound in the back before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch my back, and I've pulled things like this before. My back remains unstabbed. Maybe I have a faulty batch of proxies?

      Delete